VCS provides construction supervision and QA/QC services to infrastructure and hydrocarbon projects including cross country oil/gas transportation pipeline networks with associated terminal facilities, LPG Terminal and Fertilizer Plants.
- VCS’s construction supervision activities are aligned to clients’ project objectives and ensure construction deliverables as per schedule with periodic reports presented directly to the client.
- Inspection, QA/QC requirements, and interventions are aligned with the construction schedule to ensure effective use of resources in the project.
- Objective analysis by interested parties to check construction progress and ensuring on-time completion of projects with quality, and within budgets.
- Assuring the desired level of technical control by ensuring all engineering disciplines involved in the construction supervision provide technical advice in line with the project requirement.
The scope of construction supervision lies between TPI and EPMC and covers broad services:
- Project Planning, Scheduling and Monitoring
- Inspection/ Expediting of equipment / Materials including contractors supplied items
- Contract Management
- Project Interface Management
- Management of Construction Stores and Stores Accounting in ERP system based on SAP / client requirement
- HAZOP study of the project & its implementation
- Construction Supervision
- Quality Control/ Assurance
- Risk Management of the project
- Health & Safety Management
- Project Commissioning
- As-Built Documentation
- Project closeout