- 3 New conventional Well Head Platforms (D30-2 (6-Slot), WO24-3 (6-Slot), B192-10 (6-Slot)
- 1 new Well Head cum Riser Platform (B192-5A (6 slot), bridge connected to existing B192-5 platform, with CO2 mitigation facilities
- 1 Clamp-on structure (3-slot) at B192-1 platform
- Topside Modifications at B192-5 and B192-1 platforms
- 7 segments of submarine pipelines (sizes 6”, 8” & 10”) of around 59 Km.
Central Process Platform (CPP) and Living Quarter and Utilities Platform (LQUP) will be installed at shallow water depth of 28 meters (Approx.) for processing the KG DWN 98/2 Cluster#2 gas from R and A fields. The capacity of Central Processing Platform (CPP) with bridge connecting to LQUP for handling Processing and Gas Compression is 6.5 MMSCMD. Flare Platform will be bridge connected to CPP.
Project- Third Party Inspection of Bassein Development Project comprising:
- BCPA-3 Process Platform
- Bridge connected to existing BCPA-2 platform
- 2 nos. booster compressors (1+1) with one standby, each with capacity 5 MMSCMD gas for compression from 10 Kg/cm2 to 27 Kg/cm2
- 1 nos. compressors with capacity 3.5 MMSCMD gas for compression from 10 Kg/cm2 to 60 Kg/cm2
- 2 nos. KOD (1+1) with one standby, each for handling 5 MMSCMD gas and 6,000 blpd liquid.
- BLQ-3 Platform (Living Quarter) –50 persons capacity
- Bridge connected proposed to BCPA-3 process platform.
- BH Well Head platform – 9 slots
- Two nos. pipeline segments - -BH to BCP-A3, 14” X 6.8 kms (gas) and -BH to BCP-A2, 8” X 6.8 kms (oil).
- Modifications on existing BPA complex (BPA/ BCPA/BCPA2).
Project-Process Platform & Living Quarters: Third Party Inspection of B193 Process Platform Project comprising of B193-A-P Well cum process platform, B193A-QLiving Quarter Platform, B193-A-F ( HP/LP Flares and LLP Flare) and B193-A-P to B193-A-Q Connecting Bridge. The B193A-P Platform is of 8 legged jacket with cellar deck and main deck. The B193A-Q Living quarter is a four legged jacket platform with cellar deck and LQ building module & switch gear/TG building mounted on main deck and helipad located on top of LQ module.
Third Party Inspection of MHN Process Platform and Living Quarters comprising of MNP Process Platform, MLQ Living quarters, MNF-I and MNF-2 flare jackets, bridges between MNW-MNP, MNP-MLQ and MNP-MNF-2, modification works at MNW and NA Platforms. The Project comprises 8 legged jacket, 4 legged jacket and 2 tripods.
Process Gas Compressor:
Third Party Inspection of MHN-Process Gas Compressor Project comprising of 3 nos. Gas Turbine driven Process Gas Compressor Modules of 2.3 MMSCMD capacity each
Sub-sea Pipeline Replacement Project comprising of
- 25 segments of subsea pipelines of total length 114.83 Km of various sizes including tie-in.
- 11 nos. of umbilical of total length 57.91 Km for connecting subsea wells to respective host platforms for control of subsea wells.
- Topside modification at 25 nos. of platforms
- Demolition of 14 nos. of redundant risers.
B127 Pipeline Project comprising of
- 9 segments of subsea pipelines of various sizes/services totaling 114.20 Km (approx.)
- Installation of 7 numbers of risers and subsea tie-ins including tie-ins through connectors.
- Topside modifications and installation of risers at existing platforms at BPA complex, B55, WA, WI6 , NQP & WB platforms etc.
- Installation of Riser protector,barge bumper and Boat landings
- Flare job at BPB platform
- 4.6 km of sub submarine cable of 6.6 kv, 3 phase 300 mm2 per phase conductor for HRG to HJ platforms
- Installation of 14 numbers of mooring buoys for mooring of naval boats, OSVs and crew boats.
- Installation of a new Pipeline End Manifold (PLEM) near B-127 platform.
MHNRD-Phase III Pipeline Project
Third Party Inspection of MHNRD-III Pipeline Project comprising
- Installation of 19 segments of around 171.20 Kilometers of pipeline (including well fluid, well (gas), lift gas water injection and & gas evacuation pipeline with PLEM).
- Modifications at 12 existing Platforms (LA, NR-1, NX, N7 MNW, MNP, WIN, NQO, NQP, NQD, SHG & BPB) including removal of redundant facilities.
Sub-sea Pipeline: Third Party Inspection agency for Pipeline Replacement Project 3 (PRP 3)
Third Party Inspection of WO16 & SB 14 Pipeline Project
- 120 Kms of sub-sea pipelines
- Modification work at existing platforms BPB and BCPA2.
Third Party Inspection of MHNRD-II Pipeline Project comprising 75.5 Km of submarine pipeline in 14 segments of well fluid, gas lift and water injection pipelines. Topside modification of 9 nos of existing well platforms and associated modifications on existing NQO, NQG process platforms
RS Five Well Platform Project comprising of
- 5 Nos. New Well Platforms
- 60 Kms of Well Fluid Line
- 41 Kms of Crude Line
- 38 Kms of Water Injection Lines
- 63 Kms of Composite Power Cable
- Associated top side modifications at R-12A and HRA
BD 3 Well Platform Project comprising of
- 3 New Well Platforms
- Clamp-on Structure and associated modifications
- Installation of 4 no. submarine pipeline segments
- Modification at 7 platforms
- Subsea Power cum Communication Cable from NBP-B to NBP-E platform
- Modifications on existing subsea PLEM
- Underwater strengthening / repair of NBP-B jacket
- Modification of B-193 AP & B-193 AQ Platforms
- Installation of Well Stream Coolers at BPA platform
Third Party Inspection of LEWP 3 Project
Third Party Inspection of MHSRD-III Project comprising of
- 3 nos. Well Head Platforms (RS18, RS20 & RS21)
- Clamp-on Structure (3 wells) on RS2 & RS11 platform
- 15 segment (~125.6 km.) including well fluid, gas lift, water injection, S1 Sand and oil pipe lines
- Modifications on 18 nos. well/ process platforms
- Laying of 1.5 MW, 11 kVA, 7.5 km, sub-sea power cable from SLQ to SCA Platform.
- Replacement of Choked Waste Heat Recovery Units (WHRUs) of Gas Turbine Generator (GTG) & Process Gas Compressor (PGC) at ICP-R Platform
- Installation of Intruder Detection-cum-Deterrence System on all boat landings of bridge connected platforms of MHN Complex and IC Complex
MHNRD-Phase III 5 Well Platform Project comprising of
- 5 Nos. Well Head Platforms
(N-19, N-21, N-22, N-23 & N-24)
- Clamp-on at N-11 & associated modifications
- DO Tower at MNW & associated modifications and Strengthening of NQD Jacket.
B-127 Well Head Platform Project: Third Party Inspection of B-127 Well Platform Project comprising of 4 unmanned Well Head Platforms:
- ZC (12 slots)
- B-157 (3 slots)
- B 55-5 (3 slots)
- B-127 (4 slots)
WO16 & SB14 Well Head Platform Project- Third Party Inspection of WO16 & SB 14 Well Head Platform Project comprising of
- 5 Unmanned Well Head Platforms
- Modifications at existing BPA & BPB Platforms i.e. topsides
HRP II 3Well Head Platform Project- Third Party Inspection of HRP-II 3 Well Platform Project comprising
- 3 Unmanned Well Head Platforms: HP (12 slots, HK (12 slots),HSD (12 slots)
- • Laying of Composite cable
Third Party Inspection of B-Series and N-15 and N-16 wellhead platform project comprising
B-46, B-48, B-105 & B-188 Platforms: Conventional unmanned 3 slot well head platforms with four legged jacket structure & Decks suitable for jack up type drilling rig with Major Top side facilities.
N-15 & N-16 Platforms (Smart):12 slot unmanned platforms with four legged jacket structure & Decks suitable for jack up drilling rigs and modular rigs with Major Top side facilities:
Conversion of Rig Sagar Pragati into Mobile Offshore Production Unit (MOPU) of ONGC.
MB Platform and Pipeline Project of BG Indian-4 legged wellhead platform-MB, 14” X 25 km and 14” x 5km pipeline, host tie-in works and modification of PPA and MA platform.
Wellhead Platforms & Subsea Pipelines-
Third Party Inspection for ADMA OPCO Project on behalf of L&T at all inspection locations i.e. at various fabrication yards including vendor works for ADMA OPCO Project. The main facilities include 2 well head platforms, 1 manifold platform, 79 kms of rigid pipeline, 40 kms of fibre optic cable and platform modifications.
Third Party Inspection-Offshore Projects
|MHN PROCESS PLATFORM AND LIVING QUARTERS AND OF MHN-PROCESS GAS COMPRESSOR PROJECT-8 LEGGED JACKET, 4 LEGGED JACKET AND 2 TRIPODS AND 3 NOS. GAS TURBINE DRIVEN PROCESS GAS COMPRESSOR MODULES OF 2.3 MMSCMD CAPACITY EACH|
|B193 PROCESS PLATFORM PROJECT comprising of Well cum process platform, Living Quarter Platform, HP/LP Flares and LLP Flare and Connecting Bridge. The Platform is of 8 legged jacket with cellar deck and main deck. The Living quarter platform is a four legged jacket platform with cellar deck and LQ building module & switch gear/TG building mounted on main deck and helipad located on top of LQ module|
WELL HEAD PLATFORMS
|RS 5 WELL PLATFORM PROJECT comprising of 5 Nos. New Well Platforms, 60 Kms of Well Fluid Line, 41 Kms of Crude Line, 38 Kms of Water Injection Lines, 63 Kms of Composite Power Cable, Associated top side modifications.|
|MHSRD-III PROJECT comprising of 3 nos. Well Head Platforms, Clamp-on Structure (3 wells), 15 segment (~125.6 km.) including well fluid, gas lift, water injection, S1 Sand and oil pipe lines, Modifications on 18 nos. well/ process platforms, Laying of 1.5 MW, 11 kVA, 7.5 km, sub-sea power cable etc|
|SUB-SEA PIPELINE REPLACEMENT PROJECT V comprising of 25 segments of subsea pipelines of total length 114.83 Km, 11nos. of umbilical of total length 57.91 Km for connecting subsea wells to respective host platforms, Topside modification at25 nos. of platforms, Demolition of 14 nos. of redundant risers.|
Our International Projects
Pipemill surveillance services for Keystone Pipeline Project