With industrial globalisation our clients have increasing options to source their materials and equipment from anywhere in the world. This coupled with use of latest technology and equipment deployed in production/manufacturing processes, clients want to ensure that the ordered products undergo the desired level of quality assurance and control prior to shipment from the manufacturing facility. Such inspections and verification activities entail assessing compliance with the following:
- Product standard, construction drawings and specification imposed by the client
- Regulatory and statutory requirements, rules and procedures
- National and International standards and any international directives
- Client approved Quality Assurance and Control Plans / Inspection Test Plans
- Development and implementation of various job procedures.